Unfiltered apple cider vinegar works great for your hair and scalp. It cleanses your hair, giving it more body and luster, and it also prevents hair-loss. Apple cider vinegar relieves itchy scalp and eliminates dandruff by destroying any bacteria or fungi that clog hair follicles.
It is packed with alpha-hydroxy acid, and by washing your hair using this method you will remove any buildups from your favorite styling products. This method provides great hair quality, proper pH balance, stimulates hair growth and healthier scalp.
Apple cider vinegar kills bacteria and fights dandruff. Promotes blood circulation in tiny blood capillaries. It is a great antiseptic shampoo, antifungal and antiviral agent, powerful against scalp infections.
ACV Hair Rinse — Benefits
— pH balance of hair follicles
— removes dead skin cells and promotes healthy hair growth
— relieves itchy, dry and flaky scalp
— fights dandruff
— removes buildups from styling products
— gives healthy shine
-Apple cider vinegar encourages healthy hair growth, as it treats clogged hair follicles caused by bacterial infections. These infections create crusty flakes on the scalp, which could eventually cause hair loss.
How to use apple cider vinegar for different hair types?
- Curly, thick or long hair — combine 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and 1 quart of warm water
- Straight, fine, thin or short hair — combine 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of warm water
- Chemically straightened or treated hair — combine 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and 2 cups of warm water
- Naturally kinky or thick hair — combine 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and 3 cups of warm water
How often should you use apple cider vinegar hair rinse treatment?
- Curly, thick or long hair — Once in every 2 weeks
- Straight, fine, thin or short hair — Once a week
- Chemically straightened or treated hair — Once a month
- Naturally kinky or thick hair — Once in every 6 — 8 weeks